- Private Voice Coachings
- Musical Theatre & Contemporary Commercial Music
- Preparation for Auditions & Performances
- Piano Accompaniment & Tracks
- Stage Presence & Mic Technique
- Weekly Lessons, "Pay-As-You-Go" Coachings and Workshops Available
- Performance Opportunities
About The Studio
- In Vic West, close to downtown and just a hop across the Bay St. bridge!
- Easy access by bus: Bay/Tyee stop, bus #14
- Monthly registrations or "Pay-As-You-Go" coachings
- Online Bookings & Payments for your convenience
- Gift Certificates available
What do I think about singing and learning?
It doesn't matter if you are a terrified beginner or more advanced seasoned performer, music is for everybody to enjoy! No matter the style, no matter the age, everybody can sing. Well, sometimes it needs a little more work and that's where I come in! :)
As musical theatre lovers know:
"Singing is the extension of our speech; the need to sing appears
when the use of words is not enough"
I believe in healthy living, enjoying good food, the outdoors, staying active, and teach a healthy singing involving the whole body. We must understand and use our voice and the body the way it was designed to function!
The choice of repertoire is yours, whether is is pop, jazz or musical theatre, I want to work on the music that moves YOU. I want your lessons to be enjoyable, filled with humour, but also offer you the challenges to improve your musical skills.
Don't be afraid, take the challenge!